Here’s a playlist of songs we love — play after play, year after year. They’re the songs that connect us to the past and still live in the present, making this the perfect playlist to share with both mothers and daughters this Mother’s Day. Hear it now on Spotify.
- Loves Me Like a Rock — Paul Simon
- Candy Everybody Wants — 10,000 Maniacs
- The Backyard — Miracle Legion
- Bright Side of the Road — Van Morrison
- The First Cut Is the Deepest — Rod Stewart
- I’ll See You In My Dreams (Live) — Joe Brown
- Fall On Me — R.E.M.
- I’ll Keep It With Mine — Fairport Convention
- The Wind — Cat Stevens
- Here, There and Everywhere — The Beatles
- Here Comes the Sun (Live) — Richie Havens
- Awaiting On You All — George Harrison