- Doutzen Kroes, wearing a tote by Tory Burch for Born Free and a blouse by Chloé for Born Free, with son Phyllon
- Sasha Pivovarova with daughter Mia, wearing dresses by Victoria Beckham for Born Free
- Karolina Kurkova, wearing a dress by Carolina Herrera for Born Free, with son Tobin, wearing a shirt by Alberta Ferretti for Born Free
- Oluchi Orlandi, wearing a scarf by Urban Zen’s Donna Karan for Born Free, and her son Ugo, wearing a Born Free tee by Theory
- Oluchi Orlandi, wearing a scarf and diaper bag by Diane von Furstenberg for Born Free, and her sons Ugo and Marco, wearing Born Free tees by Theory
We couldn’t be more proud to participate in Born Free, a campaign to eradicate the transmission of HIV from mother to baby by the end of 2015. Together with the support of the CFDA, Vogue and Amazon Fashion, 22 designers — who are also mothers — have created a limited-edition collection for women and children, available at Shopbop starting today. There are skirts from Prada and DKNY, blouses from Isabel Marant and Chloé, bibs from Marni and reversible canvas totes from Tory, all featuring specially commissioned prints by renowned Kenyan artist Wangechi Mutu. 100 percent of the proceeds go directly to sub-Saharan countries that need the funds the most. It’s the perfect way to give your Mother’s Day gift a little more meaning.